Repair Dept: Mon-Fri 7:00am-6:00pm | Impound Lot: Mon-Fri 8:00am-4:30pm | Towing: 24-Hour Dispatching
Has your automobile’s a/c stopped functioning or have your headlights conked out? Everyone at some point requires to bring their car in for repair work. Whatever your needs are, you can bring your car to Stans Auto Repair in Loveland. Our professionals are educated in all aspects of auto repair and are devoted to client satisfaction.
WHY SHOULD I BRING MY VEHICLE IN FOR REGULAR AUTO REPAIR?
Getting vehicle repair services whenever your vehicle demands is essential for:
- Your safety and security: Your vehicle needs to continually comply with federal government policies as well as satisfy the safety and security criteria of your auto maker. Waiting on a small problem with your auto to intensify before bringing your automobile in for automobile repair services will endanger the protection of you along with your passengers. As an example, a damaged headlight not only endangers your security in addition to safety, you are also at the threat of getting pulled over for not having your vehicle up to standard.
- The environment: To keep your auto running efficiently, it is important to bring your automobile in for auto repair whenever needed. When there is a concern with the fuel efficiency of your automobile, such as difficulties with your engine, your gas cap, and even your tires, this can impact your vehicle’s gas mileage, which consequently raises your carbon footprint in addition to environmental impact.
- Your budget: To keep your auto repair services as economical as possible, it is vital to nip issues in the bud before they heighten. A number of problems that begin small, such as a small dent, can end up being a bigger issue (in this instance, rust will form on the exterior of your vehicle which means you will need a larger repair service). Bringing your vehicle in for auto repair service as quickly as an issue turns up will save you money in the long term.
WHAT ARE THE MOST COMMON VEHICLE REPAIRS AUTO TECHNICIANS TAKE CARE OF?
A few of the most common automobile repair services car technicians experience are:
- Air Filter Replacement: Your air filter is accountable for tidying up outside air before it enters your engine and blends with gas, which keeps your auto running. In time, particles, dirt, along with debris can clog your air filter, permitting a lot less air in which can endanger your engine’s performance. We recommend getting your air filters changed every 15,000 to 30,000 miles.
- Oil Change: Changing your oil frequently keeps your engine elements cool, maintains your vehicle’s gas mileage, and additionally assures that the tools under the hood run properly. You need to be changing your vehicle’s oil about every 7,500 miles.
- Brake Replacement: Your brakes are among one of the most important points that keep you risk-free while driving. We recommend changing your brakes every 50,000 miles, although the frequency depends on a variety of aspects.
- Tire Replacement: Getting new tires every 25,000 to 50,000 miles will protect against used driving and additionally keep you and your passengers secure when taking a trip. The frequency that you should change your tires depends upon the conditions in which you drive, how much you drive, your driving rate, and more.
- Wheel Alignment: To get the most out of your tires, it is imperative that they are lined up the way the car manufacturer intended. It’s suggested to get your wheels alignment every 3,000 to 6,000 miles to stay clear of roaming and creating damaging driving problems.
If you stay in Loveland or surrounding areas, you can bring your automobile to Stans Auto and we will absolutely take care of all your auto repair demands.
YOUR TRUSTED SHOP FOR AUTO REPAIR
Whether you are having a concern with a mechanical or electrical part of your car or truck, Stans Auto in Loveland can take care of your car, bumper to bumper. We offer a complete diagnosis and repair service for your car’s air conditioning and heating, cooling system, as well as electric systems. Here are some reasons why you should choose us:
- We have a six month payment option (upon approval) to make it easy on your wallet.
- We perform a Digital Vehicle Inspection with every visit to keep your car safe and reliable.
- Every item you request gets our complete attention. You deal directly with the owner, or our knowledgeable Service Advisor, at every phase of the estimate or repair, and nothing gets lost in translation.
Common Repairs We Perform
- Electrical diagnosis and repairs
- Engine repairs
- Transmission repairs
- Oil leak repairs
- Driveline repairs
- Truck repairs
- Air conditioning repairs
- Cooling system repairs
- Charging system diagnosis and repair
- Warning light diagnosis and repair
- Brake repairs (including ABS brakes)
- Tire services
- And More
We Offer 24 Hour Towing
Call now for a ride to our auto repair shop
Courtesy Inspections to Keep Your Vehicle Safe
Every auto repair at Stan’s Auto Service starts with a thorough inspection, including a road test and computerized scan to determine the root cause of your vehicle’s symptom. Once we discover the fault, we discuss a repair plan with you in detail so you can make a well-informed auto repair decision. We will perform only the repairs you authorize and will never suggest repairs that aren’t immediately necessary.
Stan’s once again resolved issues effectively. The cost of repairs was less than their estimate, thus, displaying integrity. Stan’s has been giving me effective auto repair service since 1986 and during that time has also shown integrity on several occasions.
– Ken K., 6 Months Ago
Went to get my whatever was causing my “Service Engine Soon” light to be on, which would’ve caused my vehicle to fail emissions, not only did they fix it after quoting a reasonable price, it was actually $100 less, and my “Low Tire Pressure” light was fixed.
– Stacey L., 5 Months ago
Great people made the service experience even better. They were able to find time to service my son’s car when they were super busy. Thanks!
– Dan S., 4 Months ago
Green Auto Repair
Customers should know that every time they bring us their vehicle’s repairs or maintenance, they’re making an environmentally-conscious decision. Our team is all about saving your vehicle from costly repairs and early breakdowns through effective preventive maintenance services. We treat our customers like friends and family, and their vehicles like our own. Our certified techs maintain a tradition of savings through affordable service costs, vehicle value retention, and waste reduction.